Annual Maintenance Contracts (AMC)
- Technology Hut offers annual maintenance contracts to our customers. Our maintenance package makes sure that you get the highest level of support and service, when you are most in need. We understand the value of your time, so we take pride in providing customers with efficient and prompt service. Our Annual Maintenance Contracts covers both your hardware as well as software needs.
- We are provides tow type of AMC one in comprehensive and another is none comprehensive in comprehensive we are support Hardware, software and repair, replace of part also and in non comprehensive we are only FMS Support , software and repair of parts only.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. Period of Contract: The contract is valid for one year from the date of signing of MOU on AMC. This may be renewed from year to year subject to rendering of satisfactory service & fulfilling the term & conditions.
- 2. Term: For all AMC, payment will be made on quarterly basis (25% of order value of AMC) after completion of the staid quarter subject to their satisfactory performance to be certified by customer / user. The servicing agency will give a performance Bank Guarantee of 10% of order value of AMC exceeding Rs. 1 Lakh at the time of accepting the contract.
- 3. Replacement of Parts: Maintenance of the computer, printer & UPS includes supply & replacement of parts free of cost except some consumable items. Annexure is enclosed for components not covered under AMC. However the servicing agency may provide such components and the price may be fixed at the time of signing of AMC.
- 4. Prevent Maintenance: Periodical preventive maintenance will be made once every month.
- 5. Quality of Spares: The equipment parts replaced must be new and equivalent in performance of existing parts.
- 6. Additional Charges: The AMC cost includes the traveling cost for rendering service through out the year for one or all locations & for one or all systems.
- 7. Statutory Levies: The AMC cost includes all statutory levies if any, charged by State or central Govt. for rendering this type of service.
- 8. Working Hours: The maintenance work shall normally be done during working hours of the customer. However, in case of emergency maintenance may have to be done beyond office hours and even on holidays prior arrangement through proper communication should be worked out in all cases by the servicing agencies.
- 9. Reporting Authority: The Service Engineer will be allowed to handle the respective equipments only with permission of the officer in-charge of Computer Systems.
- Contact Us Today